Monday, February 13, 2012

Time To Talk Red Carpet Grammys 2012!

So, now that I have had a day to take in all the glamorous, and, well, "interesting" fashion, it's time to talk red carpet Grammys 2012! 

First of all, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with some of the fashion choices! I was expecting some bold fashion moves this year, and to be honest, everyone played it a little safe! Of course, those who are always "out of the box" shall we say, kept to their usual, such as Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj! 

My personal best dressed list consisted of; Taylor Swift wearing the spectacular Zuhair Murad high neck dress, Rihanna showing some skin in her Giorgio Armani gown, Carrie Underwood elegantly showing off her Gomez-Gracia sequin dress, and Jessie J in her totally gorg fishtail Julien Macdonald. What do you all think? Time to prepare for the Oscar Red Carpet 2012! 
Oh how I love Award show season!





















Pictures Taken From:
http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=4471#167698

No comments:

Post a Comment