Sunday, February 12, 2012

Red Carpet Fashion

I can't believe that the 2012 Grammys are already here? Can you believe it? I am beyond excited! Red carpet shows are my number one favorite shows to watch on television! Can someone please say, Fashion, Fashion, and more Fashion! Tonight, my fellow fashion maniacs and I, will droll over the amazing ball gowns, and sophisticated suits! While we prepare for this years Grammy fashion, I want to bring back last years Grammy fashion as well!

First, Jennifer Hudson looked amaze!! I loved her entire look! The pin straight hair out of her face worked extremely well! In my opinion, one of her best hairstyles! Her "drop dead" Versace mullet dress showed off her beautiful body, and I absolutely loved the sparkly straps! For me, she could have gone a little further with her shoes, instead of the simple black Louboutin shoes, but she worked them! Overall, she was deff a winner in the "fashion world" last year! I am expecting something big from her tonight!


Second, Kim Kardashion was all gold at the 2011 Grammys. I personally didn't love her outfit choice! Everything was to mish-mosh! Her Kaufman Franco gown was beautiful, but was off set by her golden, tan complexion! Her hair was pretty, but her long locks made her face look long! For me, she was trying to hard! The gold sparkle dress, her gold sparkle complexion, and her silver sparkle shoes was just a bit to much! So much Sparkle! Hopefully this year she will go with something more elegant and sophisticated!




Third, Jlo aka Jennifer Lopez went diva crazy! I personally thought she totally rocked it! Her Pucci disco-ball, short dress showed off her long, beautiful toned legs! I thought the long sleeves really worked on this dress! The shoes were so gorg. She was wearing silver spiked Louboutins, which gave her a nice lift! She could have done something different with her hair. I felt like it was a bit long and heavy, but overall she was another winner in the "fashion world".


Last, Selena Gomez was so flawless! Everything about her outfit I Loved! Her demure J. Mendel dress was perfection on her! The dress showed off her toned body. It was young and flirty, while still showing off her elegant, mature personality! Her hair looked healthy and clean, giving some length to her face! I thought her earrings were a necessary accessory, giving her look a nice hint of sparkle! She hit it out of the ball park last year, and was again, another winner in the "fashion world". Can't wait to see what she is wearing this year!!


Pictures Taken From:
1)http://www.fabsugar.com/Jennifer-Hudson-Grammys-2011-13930612
2)http://www.stylebistro.com/Fashion+Forum/articles/GU0kG0SIXqN/Kim+Kardashian+2011+Grammy+Awards+Golden+Girl
3)http://madisonplus.com/mp-daily/grammy-awards-2011/
4)http://www.fabsugar.com/Selena-Gomez-Grammys-2011-13930626

No comments:

Post a Comment