Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just A Touch Up

Ever have a day where you just need a little touch up? I know I do. Laura Mercier and Bare Escentuals, for me, are both "beauty in a bottle". The Silk Creme Foundation , Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer , and Large Matte Foundation are life savers when it comes to covering up some imperfections!
I first wash my face with a soft, gentle wash, then apply the Laura Mercier moisturizer. The moisturizer provides a nice silky surface for my Laura Mercier foundation, which I apply afterwards. Finally, I finish with my Bare Escentuals matte foundation, which takes away the oily look from the foundation, while still leaving your skin a nice healthy glow. Have fun ladies!
xox-A

Moisturizer!

Matte Finish!

Primary Foundation! 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for an illuminating moisturizer...might just have to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To you as well Interwebs Fails!
    Nicole, it works so well! So glad you stopped by! Thanks so much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to wear B.E. foundation. It's good stuff. Maybe I need to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to always wear laura merceir! great product!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming and checking out Fashion A La Mode!! Stop by soon! B.E and Laura Mercier are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete