Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Get Your Fashion On: Fashion Week 2012 New York City


Ahh! If this week isn't the week of fashion, I don't know what is!! Fashion Week New York City 2012!!! Yesterday, I was strolling the streets of New York City, taking in every possible fashion opportunity!! Fashion week, allows designers to display their latest jaw-dropping creations on the runway! Fashion week is held in London, Paris, Milan, and New York City!
This is a week of inspiration, true dedication, and the art of the fashion industry! I could not think of a better way to get ready for spring fashion 2012!

Here are some of my favorite Spring 2012 runways so far!


2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! I like especially the DKNY show!:) Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so stopping by!! Happy V day!! xox

    ReplyDelete