Thursday, March 1, 2012

Red Carpet Oscars 2012

 So now that I have had a few days to recover from, yet again, an uh-maze red carpet, let me show you some of my favorites!


Sofia Vergara was looking stunning as usual in her white Roberto Cavalli gown, accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz "bling", and Judith Leiber bag! She always seems to pull off a sexy, sophisticated look! I don't think there was ever a time where Sofia didn't wow the carpet! I also have to confess, she looks as good in person as she does on tv! Sofia worked it, yet again!

Sofia Vergara


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley! Does she ever have a bad day? In my personal opinion, she looks absolutely fab wearing an Antonio Berardi gown and Harry Winston Jewels. I love how Rosie went with more of a sexy, chick gown the evening of the Oscars. The gown showed off her beautifully toned body, and small waistline! L-o-v-e it!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



Some may say this dress looks similar to a Peacock. On the other hand, I think this dress is the definition of perfection! This was one of the few dresses on the Oscar red carpet this year, that stood out! Elizabeth Banks, wearing a Chadwick Bell dress, with Bulgari Jewels was not afraid to take it to the next level! In my personal opinion, Elizabeth was deff the one to make a statement!

Elizabeth Banks


The new single lady on the block! Katy Perry rocked her rocked her glittery dress by Blumarine! I thought the dress had a perfect amount of movement! The dress was fun and funky, but at the same time, was not too outrageous! The dress totally fit her personality, and showed off her new and improved, turquoise hair! Well done Katy!

Katy Perry


The list goes on! Cameron Diaz dazzled in her nude color get up! The Gucci Premiere gown looked wonderful on her! The dress was simple, but sophisticated! The gowns nude color went well with her tanner complexion! I thought the dress was a win!

Cameron Diaz

Jessica Chastain was my ultimate favorite dress of the night! This Alexander McQueen dress is so beautifully detailed! The dress looked like a royal princess's gown! The black and gold added color and pop to Jessica's soft skin tone! Her hair was vibrant, and went perfectly with the gown! She could not have looked better! Uh-mazebalz!
Jessica Chastain


Last but not least, Emma Stone! First of all, let me just say, she is the definition of hall-air!! She stunned in her Giambattista Valli Couture! I thought the rouge color was beautiful  against her skin tone! The dress  had a nice flow, and showed off her small waistline! I have mixed feelings about the bow on the left shoulder. I felt like it was necessary for this dress, otherwise the gown would be to simple for me. On the other hand, I felt like there could have been something in place of the bow. Perhaps, a beaded waistline! Otherwise, she rocked it!

Emma Stone

Xoxo-A

Pictures Taken From:
http://www.stylebistro.com/Celebrity+Clothes/articles/k0FXnKRFvtd/Sofia+Vergara+Oscars+2012
http://fashionscanner.onsugar.com/Red-Carpet-Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Antonio-Berardi---2012-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party-21948796
http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=4656#172407
http://fashionscanner.onsugar.com/tag/2012-Oscars
http://style.mtv.com/2012/02/26/oscars-best-dressed/

5 comments:

  1. I loved Rosie and Emma! Kisses!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the red!? Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful first of the month! Xox-A

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! rosie looked so so stunning! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved her look~ Come back and visit soon! Thanks for stopping by! xox-A

    ReplyDelete